Saturday, March 15, 2014

Chapter 40

My favorite creatures alive!! Shlounkm elyoum?

To whoever's reading this: Smile because you're beautiful.

I love you guys all wallah you inspire me with your support!


Enjoy x
______________________




I woke up the next with a huge headache.
I went to my mom's room to take a pill of panadol..

I went to school & nothing excited really happened..
I arrived back home, ate lunch, took my phone and found a kik message from 7mad..


7madAlx: Rawan mshtaglich

I read it without replying..


I did miss him, but i didn't want to show it.


7madAlx: Rawan?
RawanAlx: Hala 7mad?
7madAlx: Gtlich mshtaglich
RawanAlx: Adre graita
7madAlx: W ma rdaity?
RawanAlx: Tshtaglik el3afya
7madAlx: Mu mshtagtli?

A LOT 7MAD!!

RawanAlx: Madre
7madAlx: Abi ashoufich bacher throuri
RawanAlx: Magdar ayam madrsa obouy ma ykhaleni a6la3
7madAlx: Maly sh'3l lazm ashoufich 6al3elich ay 7ja

I started to think of what am i going to do..
Maly '3air aisha..

RawanAlx: Dgega wardlik khabar
7madAlx: Na6rich

I switched to whatsapp and told aisha...

Rawan: 3wash
Aisha: Hala
Rawan: Bacher 3ndich shay?
Aisha: Eeh kuleya
Rawan: Mta tkhl9en?
Aisha: 1
Rawan: T6al3eni?
Aisha: Wain
Rawan: 360
Aisha Sh3ndich?
Rawan: Bashouf 7mad
Aisha: Hala wallaaah;p mtaaaa??
Rawan: Chalba entay chalba 9a7?:)
Aisha: At'3shmar;$
Rawan: Elsa3a 1 ou n9 lazm ana mnak:)
Aisha: Eeh okay ma 3laih a6la3 mbacher l3youn 7mad;$
Rawan: Zagaaaaaa:)??
Aisha: Kaaaaaak;$

I went to take the permission from my mom..

Rawan: "Mama 3adi a6-"
Mom: "S2lay obouch" she interrupted me, 7ta ma kamalt eljumla;D

Rawan: "Baba?"
Dad: "Hala?"
Rawan: "3adi a6la3 m3a 3wash w foz?"
Dad: "Mta?"
Rawan: "Bacher"
Dad: "Wain?"
Rawan: "360"
Dad: "Mdrsa ela7ad"
Rawan: "Adre baba khla9t kl wajbat elweekend ma 3lay shay"
Dad: "Sh3ndkum shbtswoun?"
Rawan: Bas bndsh film ntmsha shway w nrd"
Dad: "Enzain"
Rawan: "3adi?"
Dad: "Eeh rou7ay bas elsa3a cham filmkum?"
Rawan: "Madre bnrou7 nshouf elwaqt"
Dad: "Okay"


I took my phone and told 7mad..

RawanAlx: 7mad?
7madAlx: 3younah
RawanAlx: Okay ra7 aye bacher
7madAlx: 7lfay
RawanAlx: Wallah
7madAlx: Khla9 3yl ba7jz 7ag film 3adi?
RawanAlx: Yeah
7madAlx: OK! Mu gadr a9br ;p!!
RawanAlx: Lool;p


I felt something strange in me..
My stomach started to have butterflies..


Shfech rawan?

Tra lel7en ma shfteh!


I know.
But deep inside of me i did see him.


Is what i'm doing wrong? But i love him.
But does he love you? I don't know..


I shut my mind from thinking, got dressed, and went with my dad to zwara...

It was nearly 3pm..

I entered, kissed my grandfather's head and continued saying hi to everyone..
1 guy captured my attention..
Meshari..

I stood in my place staring at him, he didn't see me yet, so i quickly went outside "el7oush"

I plugged my earphones and just kept listening to music and walking..

I got bored so i entered again to eat lunch, and by every second i ask god to not let meshari see me, but i guess he wanted this to happen..

Meshari: "Rawan?"
Rawan: "Hala"
Meshari: "Shlounich?"
Rawan: "Tmam" i fake smiled
Meshari: "Ana b3ad tmam mashkoura enich s2alty"

I stared at him in 'Shfeha omik?' expression=))...

I took a plate and started putting the things i needed not caring about Meshari.
I knew he was just standing there staring at me, but i just ignored..


After i was done, i washed my hands and went to sit with my cousins and el3ayla elkarema (Allah ya7fth'hum enshallah) in the living room..
And yes, meshari was sitting there..

Baba 3li: "Rawoon ma tsalmen ylnz'3a"
Rawan: "Weeih baba 3li ma shftik"

I went and kissed his head, he is an old man..

Baba 3li: "Klhatha w mas shfteni?"
Rawan: "Hhh walla ma sheftik;("
Baba 3li: "Mashour dan khal tg3ad rawon abi asoulef m3aha"

Meshari made space for me to sit.
Baba 3li was on my right side, and meshari was on the left..

Baba 3li: "Mashallah re7at sha3rich bkhour mtbkhra?"
Rawan: "Eeh 3ami Basil lazm klym3a blzwara ybakhir sha3re" i smiled
Baba 3li: "Tra mafe mthl 3amich Basil"
Rawan: "Adre" i giggled
Baba 3li: "Enshallah ybakhrich byoum 3rsch goulay ameen"
Rawan: "Ameen" a grin was filling my face back then


I stared at Meshari's face and gave him a smile, i don't know why i did it.
I just felt like doing it;p


Sara, Noor, and I were sitting bl7oush listening to music..

.....: "Ha shtswouuun hniii"

It was Khaled, Meshari's elder brother and Sara's closest cousin..

Sara: "Khaloud btrou7on chabd elyoum?"
Khaled: "Ana la b6la3 m3a 9a7bi bas mashour w 7mood wkhwanich byro7on"
Sara: "Farou7 btkoun mnak?"

Farah is her cousin..

Khaled: "Madre wallah laish btrou7en?"
Sara: "Madre rawon noro trou7on?"
Rawan: "La ana mabi arou7"
Khaled: "Eeh akher shay ashoufich eb avenues a 360 ha"
Rawan: "La qa9dik el3aks ana ely kila ashoufik hnak" i laughed and he smiled


Khaled is 19 years old, tall, has a tanned skin, mamlou7 mashallah, has a muscular body bas mu "over" nafs ba3th elshbab allah y7fth'hum=)) And he has a great sense of humor;p


Khaled: "Yallah ana mashi taboun shay? Shamma 7amdan taben shay?"

He meant Sara because by his own perspective, he thinks that Sara looks like Shamma 7amdan..
And sara on the other hand, calls him Fahad Albannai because really in some way he looks like him;p

Sara: "Baba 3li berou7 m3ak?"
Khaled: "Eeh bas barou7 ayebla elsyara 3shan ma ygdar yamshi wayed bag6a elbait m3a mashour wb6la3"
Sara: "Okayy bye"

Rawan: "Entay shfech 7aqaqty m3a obou mn yab elwlad"
Sara: "Shtabeen"
Noor: "Kaaaak eeh wallah 9j"
Sara: "Waay shtaboun weld khalte w kaife"

Actually another way to say it, she wants to "show off" jedamna ena shoufaw tra weld khalte eljamel w che:::
To hell Sara plz:)!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment